Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning 2023 - Homework 1 Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Submission missing

Dear reader,
I have been facing a problem during the submission since yesterday. When I try to submit, by uploading the .zip folder, what happens is just nothing: I can't see any inference results or error messages. Moreover, once tried, the "Submission" button becomes disenabled.

Thanks for your help.

Posted by: marta_navalesi @ Nov. 13, 2023, 8:32 a.m.

We cannot see any recent submission with your account. Your last submission is 8/11/2023, 17:46:00 with a "failed" status. The last succeeded submission is 8/11/2023, 17:30:47. Maybe it could be an issue with your connection? Our evaluation process is working correctly.

Posted by: an2dl.competitions @ Nov. 13, 2023, 8:40 a.m.

Thank you very much for your fast reply.

To be honest, I don't think to have a connection problem, indeed I can run correctly my code on Colab and train the model using this internet connection.
The problem is that, as you are arguing, I can't really see any submission that I try to make. :(
I am not sure how to solve ...

Posted by: marta_navalesi @ Nov. 13, 2023, 8:50 a.m.

By inspecting the server, it seems that everything is running properly. The submissions of your collegues are correctly processed and evaluated. Is a very large submission? Did you double check the zip file, maybe it is corrupted? Can you double check with your collegues if they are able to submit your zip file without issues?

Posted by: an2dl.competitions @ Nov. 13, 2023, 8:58 a.m.

If I have understood correctly your problem, sometimes it takes a lot of time, so you just have to wait without refreshing the page, otherwise your current submission will be cancelled. Untill the submit button remains disabled, it means that codalab is still loading your submission.

Posted by: martina_ditrani @ Nov. 13, 2023, 12:02 p.m.
Post in this thread